NaturOli SOAP NUTS (aka SOAPBERRIES)
The dried fruits of the sapindus mukorossi tree containing saponin, Mother Nature's alternative to toxic chemical detergents & cleaners. Saponin is a safe, all-natural, hypoallergenic, biodegradable & fragrance-free surfactant (soap).
• USDA Certified Organic.
• QAI (Quality Assurance International) Certified.
• Independent lab tested free of both chemical & organic contaminants.
• De-seeded, inspected, sorted, processed & packaged in the USA!
Soap nuts are far more than a natural laundry detergent. Saponin is today's eco-friendly solution for a myriad of chemical laden household cleaners & personal care products, too! Welcome to a new age in healthy, non-toxic, effective cleaning & personal care products! Those with sensitive skin & noses can rejoice! Ideal for allergy sufferers!
- Put ~1/2 oz. soap nuts (4-6 berries) in wash bag. Simply tie shut and toss in washing machine.
- Remove from washer after rinse.
- Re-use ~5-8 times or until spent.
- Pre-soaking the berries for a few minutes helps facilitate faster release of saponin (the active ingredient).
- Soft water may require less soap nuts.
- There is no need for fabric softener. Soap nuts leave your laundry soft and fresh smelling.
- Soap nuts will not remove heavy stains. As with any detergent, pre-treat stains with a stain remover as usual.
- Laundry will smell fresh and clean. For a scent, add an essential oil of choice on the wash bag or put the essential oil on a rag and toss in dryer.
- Note: Avoid Tea Tree exposure with infants and for diaper washing.
Extra heavy-duty muslin, double drawstring, double stitched wash bag(s) - one per lb or minimum of one per order.