Mineral-Based Sunscreen Spray, SPF50+ , 6 fl oz (177ml)
- Tear Free
- Water Resistant
- UVA + UVB Protection Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- + NeoNourish Natural Seed Oil Blend
- Pediatrician + Dermatologist Tested
- Helps prevent sunburn
|Zinc oxide 11.2% Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, vp/hexadecene copolymer, glyceryl stearate, hexaglyceryl polyricinoleate, polysorbate 80, phenethyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, hexaglyceryl polyricinoleate, polysorbate 80, phenetyl alcohol, glyceryl caprylate, sodium magnesium silicate, xanthan gum, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethytaurate copolymer, citric acid, squalane, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lecithin, polysorbate 60, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, nigella sativa (black cumin) seed oil, sorbitan isostearate.|
|No: PABA, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles|
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.