嬰兒沐浴露 - 薰衣草 160ml
Bedtime routines are a real life saver — especially with a peaceful scent in the mix. Cruelty-free Calming Lavender Castile Baby Wash is a lavender, vanilla and calendula liquid soap made for snuggly li’l newborns and pregnant mamas, it’s not just for babies: it’s a safe, moisturizing hand and body wash for everyone in the family. Even better? While it may be soothing to humans, castile soap is known to be a literal BEAST against germs; so it’s great as the essential ingredient in a DIY household cleaner, too. Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, it’s effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair, and chosen by hospital NICUs. And NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Because yuck. What IS in it though? Well, aside from boundless amounts of love and goodness, it’s all there on our ingredient panel. Made with organic herbs and oils and no secrets, no surprises.
CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
- Keep one by the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, in the shower and in your cleaning supply pantry (and a travel-sized one in your purse, for random potty breaks)
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Vegan & Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-free
- Try classic vanilla orange Sweet Orange Baby Wash or truly unscented Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash too